LLС “Research and Production Enterprise “LTU”
At the moment, the company has 30 people (10 young employees), including:
- Prof., Dr. – 2 persons
- Ph.D. – 3 persons
- Ph.D. students – 3 persons
registered at European Commission Identification Service – PIC # 948418083
registered supplier for European Nuclear Research Organization, CERN (Switzerland)- TEC674
registered supplier for GSI Helmholtz Center for Heavy Ion Research (Germany) -215188
Main directions of activity
Research, development, contract design and manufacture flexible and flexible-rigid printed circuit boards, printed units and electronic modules, electronic and electrical products, including:
- Research and experimental development on aviation, space, radiation and medical engineering.
- Manufacture electronic modules on flexible and flexible-rigid boards, production of flexible connecting cables and power cables for detector systems, control systems and information processing in high energy physics and nuclear medicine experiments.
- Manufacture of space and terrestrial solar modules and solar arrays.
- Manufacture of electric lighting equipment, including using LED devices.
Leading experts of company have considerable scientific and technical experience (1995 – 2019). Participated in:
- development of technology and organization of production of silicon solar cells (SC) for solar arrays (SA) for ,,Micron” spacecraft
- development of technology and organization of production of solar arrays based on single-junction GaAs solar cells and rigid carbon-fiber panels (EgypSat-1, MC-2-8, Sich-2-1, Microsat spacecrafts)
- development of technology and organization of production of solar arrays based on triple-junction GaAs solar cells and rigid carbon-fiber panels (YuzhSat, GS-1 spacecrafts)
- development and organization of production (Ukraine, Finland, France, Italy) of microelectronic modules during creating Inner Tracking System of the ALICE experiment at Large Hadron Collider (CERN, Switzerland)
Production and experimental base
Total production area ~ 500 m2. LTU has 5 main divisions:
- Development department;
- Department of production of rigid printed circuit boards, flexible and flexible-rigid boards;
- Department of assembly of microelectronic devices and solar arrays;
- Machining department;
- Testing and control department.
Production sites are equipped with modern technological equipment. Assembly siteis equipped by clean work places with seventh level of cleanliness (not more than 352 particles / cub.dm; 0,5 μm in size –ДСТУ ISO 14644-1: 2009). Work places are equipped by systems of ventilation, vacuum, compressed air and air conditioning.
Available scientific, technical, technological and production capabilities (services) of LLC “Research and Production Enterprise “LTU”
|№||Capability (service)||Description||Main characteristics of existing technologies and equipment|
|1||Space engineering (solar arrays, flexible film heaters etc.)|
|1.1||Space solar arrays on rigid carbon-fiber panels for small and ultra-small spacecrafts||Chosen materials and accessories for solar arrays of modern and promising spacecraft have a good flying history, fully meet the requirements of ESSS-E-CT-20-08C and ECSS-Q-70-71A standards. Heterojunction CICs on triple-junction 3G30A solar cells (efficiency 30% or more from Azur Space) are acceptable for use on all functioning orbits of space crafts||
|1.2||Conventionally flexible solar modules on polyimide carriers||Conventionally flexible modules on aluminum-polyimide carriers provide significant reduction in deformation in solar modules, improvement of thermal parameters of solar cells, simplifying positioning of solar cells in modules, minimize gaps between neighboring solar cells and increase fill factor of solar modules, avoid corrosion of welded Al-Al joints, reduce degradation of electrical performances and increase reliability in operation both solar modules and solar arrays.||
Flexible solar module based on single- or double-junction GaAs solar cells:
BOL specific output power:
BOL specific output power:
|1.3||Polyimide film electric heaters||Polyimide film electric heaters based on foil made of conductive resistive materials, including: nickel, nickel and other resistive alloys for active thermoregulators, designed to maintain specified temperature ranges of individual elements of spacecrafts.||
|2||Detector engineering (detector modules and their components)|
|2.1||Multi-sensor module on flexible interconnection board||Module belongs to microelectronic devices both household and special purposes and can be widely used in the production of flat multicrystalline bare detectors on flexible-rigid multilayer carriers, including for particle detection systems and for monitoring the state of elementary particle flows in the Earth’s outer space||
Multi-sensor full-aluminum pixel detector module provides high range of performances for modern pixel detector systems:
|2.2||Flexible multilayer printed power cable||Product refers to development and production of equipment based on microelectronics products both for household and special purposes and can be widely used in the production of particle detection systems, and is intended for the electrical supply of several electronic units or modules.||
The multilayer flexible aluminum-polyimide printed power cable minimizes interference emission and voltage drop of printed power cable along its length, minimizes active and inductive cable resistances, as well as reduces dimensional and weight reduction,provides reliable electrical connection to multiple electronic units over length of the cable, not just at the end of the cable.
|2.3||Special flexible and flexible-rigid aluminium-polyimide printed circuit boards||Circuits and interconnection elements based on aluminum-polyimide adhesiveless dielectrics allow to decrease material budget and working volume of electronic modules with high density of information channels. Flexible and rigid board technologies offer many viable solutions, including promising solutions for creating spatial interconnections.||
Technological level of production.
|3||LED lighting systems|
|3.1||Universal LTU Pro luminaires for outdoor and indoor lighting||Economy, safety and reliability throughout the service life. The ability to change the power, the color temperature and the angle of light opening allows us to offer solutions to problems of any complexity. The luminaires are suitable for lateral, overhead and suspended mounting on a support, bracket, wall or cable.||
Director General Gennady Nikitsky
First Deputy Director General – Chief designer
Prof., Dr. Vyacheslav Borshchov
Limited Liability Company «Research and production enterprise «LTU» (LLC «RPE «LTU»)